Classrooms are spacious, well furnished and carpeted with good air flow systems. Basically, it is made sure that both the facilitators and students feel at home when they are in their classrooms. All classrooms are equipped with Over-head Projectors and computers to facilitate learning using multi-media tools, as most of the classes need to be conducted using multi-media.
- Students must handle all lab equipments with care, and will be liable for any damage caused by them.
- No food and beverages are allowed in the Computer Lab.
- Use of the lab and internet facility is meant for work assigned to the students by the faculty.
- Use of pen drives and other accessories will not be allowed without the permission of the lab coordinator.
- Students must maintain silence in the lab. All mobile phones must be put on ‘silent’ or ‘switch off’ mode.
- Students will not load any applications in the lab computers.
- Students must maintain backup of all work carried out by them in the computer systems as the lab is not liable for any data loss