Library is one of the important resources for all the students and faculty members. The college has provisioned a pretty big space for library where they can get text books, reference books, magazines and newspapers to facilitate their learning. Further the wi-fi internet facility gives pleasure of surfing through web to find global resources on their laptops.
Our library service provides resources and facilities for study, research, self-improvement through books, published material and the electronic media.The library is equipped with a wide range of books written by renowned Indian and international authors. The library regularly subscribes to various local, Indian and foreign journals and magazines.Students are issued with Library Cards which gives them an easy access to the library and its resources. Students are requested to take good care of the books that are issued and to return them by the due date so that others may also use them. Students will be issued a Library Card for borrowing books from the library on submission of a prescribed form duly filled by them, along with a photograph.
- Membership is valid for your academic term, unless cancelled by the authorities
- Reference Books are not for issue. They have to be used for study within the library premises.
- Library Membership is not transferable.
- Books and other materials are the property of SUNWAY INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SCHOOL and shall be used with utmost care by the students.
- Readers shall not write upon, mark or otherwise disfigure, tear and damage books and other material.
- Readers must satisfy themselves about the physical condition of the books while issuing it. Any defect or damage observed should at once be brought to the notice of the librarian or staff on duty.
- Students will be issued a maximum of two books at a given time. Books shall be issued for 7 days, after which they may be renewed, subject to renewal rules. Book will be issued to the students on presentation of her/his Library Card, which will be retained at the library until the book is returned.
- Books must be returned on or before the due date .Defaulters are liable to pay a fine of Rs. 5/-per day. Until such fine is paid and cleared, the student shall be barred from using the facilities of the library.
- Books loaned are liable to be recalled at any time at the discretion of the library incharge. Such books must be returned immediately to the library when recalled.
- On loss of the library membership card, students may apply for a duplicate on payment of Rs 100/-
- No food/drinks should be brought into the Library. Speaking on mobile phones and talking loudly in the library premises is strictly forbidden